Senior Systems Engineer
A leading provider of home automation and security products is seeking a Systems Engineer to work as part of a corporate IT team to manage their Windows server environment. This role is a critical hire as the organization is expecting significant growth both in size and revenue over the next 2-5 years and is taking the steps necessary to build out robust, scalable infrastructure to support a variety of SaaS products. A successful candidate will have prior experience in a role where he/she wore many hats, enjoys problem solving and a fast paced environment. Experience managing a mid-sized VMware environment, managing Active Directory, Office 365 and SCCM will be necessary.
- 5+ years Windows server administration experience
- Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience with data center management
- Office 365 experience
- SCCM experience
- Experience with storage (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi)
- Experience with scripting for automation (powershell)
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Certifications preferred
- Knowledge of network technologies (Cisco USC, firewalls, routers and switches, VOIP) is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Other Responsibilities
- 25% Virtualization
- 50% Windows Server Administration
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Medical Coverage Allowance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Wellness benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.