Senior Android Engineer
This digital health startup has a mission to provide every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. They do this by allowing patients to skip the waiting room and get diagnosed, treated and prescribed via smartphone. They just recently launched in all 50 States so they need to add an awesome Android Engineer to the team. You’ll be developing a consumer-facing healthcare application for the Android operating system. This product already has more than 100,000 patients that are connecting with doctors through the application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to drive architecture and lead engineering effort of Android application
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to create a cohesive, consistent and easy to use application across all platforms
- 3+ years building large, complex Android apps with larger user base
- At least one commercially shipped application on the Google Play Store.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin (4+ years)
- Strong understanding of server-side software, REST APIs, scalability, performance and reliability aspects from the client
- Team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative, agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with iOS and/or front-end frameworks such as React
- Experience in the e-commerce or telemedicine space
- Experiencer with HIPAA compliance
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS and Android
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.