A company in Pasadena that ships some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands is making their platform one of the top subscription box services in the world! They’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious, impossibly nerdy people who cultivate our amazing fan community, provide support of the highest caliber, and generally just sit there radiating niceness.
They’re looking for a Product Designer to join the fun, hard-working individual to join their team and make their company even better!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Product Design experience
- A proven history of seeking out data to help inform design direction
- Must be proficient in latest UX design tools such as Invision, Adobe, etc
- Previous experience in creating and maintaining a style guide and component library
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have a high empathy for our customers to drive designs
- Must have good verbal and written communication
- BS degree in Design, or relative work experience
- Knowledge in React.JS a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.