Project Release Manager
An award-winning provider specializing in coordinating and managing travel for large groups and corporations is looking for a Project Release Manager for their team in the Glendale area. This ASX:200 corporation with more than 20 U.S. offices and many more internationally has recently become at top ten travel management corporation in North America.
The Project Release Manger will work to maintain release calendars and ensure alignment across key stakeholders and vendors in addition to managing risks, measuring and monitoring progress ton ensure complete application releases. This individual will need 2-5 years experience of prior project coordination and management experience and familiarity with branch management and configuration management tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience of prior release coordination and project management
- Solid understanding of agile and SDLC
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Familiarity with branch management and configuration management tools
What Will Your Be Doing
- 40% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 30% Ability to work in on a cross-functional team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.