Established company in SF is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help them build out their new infrastructure in AWS and work on implementing new DevOps technologies. The ideal candidate will have an interest in infrastructure-as-code automation. A main project you will be brought on to do is to build out their CI/CD pipeline and engage in architectural discussions as the platform continues to grow. Great opportunity to join an established startup and help them grow their infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong AWS infrastructure background
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins)
- Configuration management experience (Ansible, Chef)
- Automation experience (infrastructure as code)
- Python, Shell scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience migrating from bare metal to AWS
- Docker/Kubernetes a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/Year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.