Senior Scrum Master
Global, enterprise, e-commerce company located in downtown San Francisco is changing the game in technology within merchandising and retail is looking to add a Senior Scrum Master to their Customer Success team! This specific team is responsible for driving customer service and enhancing projects that are measured by how likely customers are to recommend products and services to others.
Being a Senior Scrum Master on this team means that you will be responsible for ensuring the team is performing up to standard and within all processes and procedures. This role is highly visible with the team and you will be able to drive changes to enhance or adopt best practices to help the team work more efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience with Jira
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master or Project Manager
- Ability to work onsite in the San Francisco office
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple teams on multiple projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Agile development coaching
- 100% Management of sprints and agile coaching with Jira. Running daily stand-ups. Communication with stakeholders and Product owners to ensure timely delivery of projects. Coaching and training new team members on best practices and Agile development.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12-24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.