Solver Developer / Engineering Analysis
A spin-off startup in Palo Alto is looking for a Software Engineer with an extensive background in engineering analysis to join their dynamic, entrepreneurial team of world-class engineers and scientists. They’ve created their own pay as you go subscription model that allow companies to maintain their own high-performance computing systems. This young company is growing fast with clients across the field of acoustics, ultrasounds, radio electronics, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- PhD in Engineering with a focus on computational mechanics, physics, aerospace, finite element analysis, or other related numerical science field
- Excellent background in engineering analysis
- Experience with developing production software
- Knowledge of commercial tools for nonlinear solid structural mechanics and other multiphysics code bases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in Multiphysics, simulation, wave propagation, mechanics, and computer science
- Experience developing commercial software for numerical analysis
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Creating or identifying state-of-the-art computational mechanics algorithms
- 20% Evaluate algorithms for current and future problem cases
- 100% Hands On
- Pre-IPO stock
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid vacation
- Flexible hours
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.