Mid-Level Python Engineer
A digital agency in Brooklyn is looking for a Mid-Level Python Engineer to join their small, Agile team. They work with clients primarily in the non-profit and educational sectors, including The Smithsonian and the City of New York. They’re looking for a Mid-Level Python Engineer to has experience with Django, and can work predominantly on the back end.
The Mid-Level Python Engineer needs to have experience with Web Services and APIs and will need to work independently on a small team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with development in Python
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting scalable apps and web services
- Experience with AWS and other cloud services
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a startup
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit