Android Architect / Framework / AOSP
Our client is a leader in the consumer electronics industry that has extensive plans for further innovation. They are actively hiring for an Android Architect that has extensive experience working on applications frameworks. This company is known for their highly polished, human centered and future forward experiences across both digital and physical touch points.
Required Skills & Experience
- You have more than 4 years of industry experience building native Android applications
- Experience in design patterns and functional programming models (i.e. MVP, MVC, MVVM)
- Excellent Java and/or C/C++ programming skills
- You’ve worked on multiple applications frameworks
- Solid understanding of networking APIs and libraries
- Strong debugging and reverse engineering skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience working with mediacodec, multi-screen, live streaming, video playback, or any other technologies used for video streaming applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Work on the Android AOSP/Framework level
- 20% Work on the UI/presentation layer
- 80% Leading/driving architectural decisions
- 20% Working directly with their cloud team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $220K/year, DOE
- 401(k) match
- Excellent medical, dental and vision package
- Stock options
- Opportunity for growth
- Flexible PTO/hours
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.