Senior Software Engineer
Currently working with a startup company in Atlanta that is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, strong with Java to join their team. They are building out a subscription based platform for their customers to use. You'll be building out this platform and coming up with new features as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years of professional hands-on coding experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on coding with Java object oriented code
- Designing cloud native applications
What You Will Be Doing
- Java development
- 70% Hands on coding
- 30% collaborating with team/ coming up with design/architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Vacation PTO
- Perks - Meals/Snacks, Beer Wednesdays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.