UX / UI Designer
A growing startup in Los Angeles that contains a robust portfolio of products and services designed to help users monitor and manage the cold chain of the world’s most temperature-sensitive, perishable products such as food, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and industrial chemicals is looking for a UI / UX Designer to join their expanding team.
The UI / UX Designer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components, and conducting research to enhance the mobile experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Interaction Design,Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of design and wireframe tools (e.g. InVision, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Artistic eye for design and ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.