A digital agency based in New York City is looking for a Front end Engineer. They are dedicated to creating thoughtful digital experiences for mission-driven initiatives. As part of the engineering team you'd help work on interesting non-profit/educational types of projects while working on their digital platforms. You'll use primarily Drupal 8 and Wordpress on the front end.
Do you want to work on interesting projects towards a good cause? They are working right at the intersection of innovation and action, and you can be a part of what they're doing. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years using Drupal 8
- At least 3 years using Wordpress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Experience with React and Python
- Interest in non-profit/education
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% PHP ( Drupal 8, wordpress
- (React and Python are a plus)
- 100% Coding
- Competitive annual salary starting at $100-120K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients