Junior Web Developer
A mid sized Saas company located in Lawrenceville, GA, builds a software that allows hospitals and labs to store, track and access their data quickly and conveniently. Doctors and Lab Technicians use this daily to pull up medical records and lab data from anywhere at any time. The developers will be working on the main web based application and will need to make sure the code is tight to prevent data breaches.
The company is looking to bring on this .NET Developer to help accommodate for the growing workload. This individual should be well rounded but focused on back end technologies. The salary for this position will be starting around $65k a year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- Experience using Azure
- SQL for the back end
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Microservices
- High level API development and consuming
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- 50% Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.