Senior Engineer / iOS / Millions of users
Our client provides the most fun and accessible platform to explore and consume the joys of the Internet. It’s the place people visit to find the most hilarious and inspiring images, memes, and GIFs presented in a never-ending flow of digital fun. They are driven by a passionate community from all over the world where anyone can join to share cool stuff and vote the best to the top.
Their platform reaches over 250 million people per month, generates billions of views per month, and is ranked in the Top 15 sites by Alexa. They are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join their fun-loving and hardworking crew.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing native apps for iOS.
- 5+ years of experience developing software.
- Strong Swift programming skills.
- Experience launching production apps on the App Store.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast-paced startup environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Open-source contributions.
- Experience using AVFoundation.
- Experience using Realm or Core Data.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and own features using Swift. 90% of the codebase is in Swift 4.
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams, helping to outline features before you start coding.
- Prevent problems before they start by contributing to the test suite.
- Create and update visuals using Auto Layout.
- Manage dependencies and automate workflow.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary, fully covered medical/dental/vision
- 401k matching
- Flexible vacation
- Wellness stipend
- Passion fund
- Commuter/parking benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.