Senior .NET Developer
A growing business consulting company, located in Alpharetta, GA, is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their growing organization.This company specializes in guiding their clients through cloud migrations and deployments.
Candidates must have 5+ years of experience working on C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angularjs, web API development, SQL and AWS/Azure. Additional experience working with ASP.NET core and Angular 5/6 are major pluses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM preferred)
- 5+ years of experience building applications with the Microsoft stack
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Comfortability in a client facing role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Web application development using ASP.NET core
- Frontend experience with Angular 5, 6 or 7
- Ability to mentor junior members of a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- Angularjs (Plus for Angular 5 or 6)
- Application deployment to AWS and/or Azure
- 50% Backend development
- 95% New development/5% maintenance
- 70% Team Collaboration/30% Individual contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great insurance plans (Health, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Extensive Paid Time Off
- Great experience working for a growing startup
- Generous compensation plan
- Yearly salary review
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.