Lead C# Developer with .NET Core
A powerful leader in healthcare service technology is hiring a .NET engineer with strong medical subject matter experience in the Orange County area. You will provide critical guidance to a well-established .NET team as well as contribute significantly on an individual level to new enterprise web systems. This group operates on the frontier of medical tech, and they are looking for an eager team player.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Experience building high-volume applications using the latest .NET technology.
- Experience in either the healthcare or insurance industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with SalesForce (or similar CRM systems)
- Project leadership experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#/.NET
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.