Senior .NET Developer
A market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, who offers the industry’s most comprehensive platform for administering healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize their healthcare spending is searching for a talented software engineer to join their team. The development team is responsible for developing a real-time financial transaction processing system as well as web based applications and services for use by clients across the health insurance industry like athenahealth, Anthem, and BlueCross BlueShield
As a software engineer on the 25+ member team on the enterprise .NET platform, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, designing, and developing crucial features and components to their web based applications. The team is constantly working to improve their client applications and strives to create an efficient and hassle free product. Their applications are built in the .NET framework using C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, WCF, Angular, and SQL. They are a dedicated development team and collaborate on a lot of their projects and are always striving for creative and innovative ways to deliver the best services to their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience require
- 3+ years of experience with C# and .NET Technologies and object oriented design
- Experience with SQL server or other enterprise databases
- At least 2 years with C#, ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, Angular, Knockout, LINQ, Entity Framework,
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to work on a team and across departments
- Can tackle problems head on and resolve issues independently
- Ability to manage an application through the entire development life-cycle and effectively manage time
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#/ASP.NET
- 80% Hands-On Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work hours and generous PTO
- Work From Home opportunities
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Company perks and opportunity to travel
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.