Senior Android Engineer / Transportation SaS
A San Francisco-based mobility offerings company is actively hiring for a talented Senior Android Engineer to help lead the development of both their existing application and new applications for their clients. This well-funded company is disrupting the transportation space and is already partnered with some of the biggest names in the automotive space.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience with object-oriented software development
- You have at least 3 years of mobile application development experience at the user interface and system levels
- Proficient knowledge of the Android SDK
- You are an expert in Java programming
- Proficiency with Google API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on location-based applications
- Experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android development patterns (i.e. MVP or MVVP)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% New development
- 30% Maintenance
- 70% Hands-on coding
- 30% Design of the architecture
- Competitive Salaries
- A lot of opportunity for growth
- Flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Catered lunches/snacks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.