Senior Fullstack Ruby Developer (React.js experience a plus)
This is a fast paced environment and candidates who apply should want to be the most senior person on the team for their next role. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a Ruby environment
- Angular.js (experience with another framework is ok)
- Experience at a software product company
- Database experience (Postgres is a plus)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using React.js in a production environment
- Experience building out websites and web apps
- Good working knowledge of AI/Machine learning (hands-on experience in a production setting is an even bigger plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Ruby
- 30% React
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Mentorship of other team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.