The company in question, is one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This an amazing opportunity for anyone who is looking for mentorship to build their career moving forward. You will be working on modern technologies like Node.js, Mongo, and Amazon Webservices. What is interesting about this company is that they have one of the largest internal Ecommerce platforms in the industry.
They strive to integrate new and innovative technologies that authorize mission readiness for their military customers each and every day. From providing scheduled maintenance operations or upgrading an avionics system to trouble-shooting they are committed to providing you the very best-in-class service.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop mobile application using agile software development processes; working with closely Product Management, QA and other groups within Comtech
- Interact with software architects, other software engineers and other technical leader to understand performance requirements and recommend implementations to meet or exceed those requirements
- Keep the team up to date on progress, design, and results using Jira and Confluence
- Update job knowledge by keeping up with modern development tools, operating systems, programming techniques, and computing infrastructure
- Participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications/blogs; maintain personal networks; and participate in professional organizations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with the latest CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Good knowledge of Relational database e.g. Oracle database, or SQL queries
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design methodology and design patterns
- Extensive experience in Version Control tools such as GIT, SVN.
- Experience with build and deployment tools like Maven, Jenkins
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development with Karma and Protractor.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Mongo DB, ExpressJS, Restful service integration general MEAN stack development approach.
- Familiarity with React is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Angular
- 20% Node.js
- 40% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.