Data Warehouse Engineer
A popular lifestyle fitness company that’s located in Manhattan is looking to a Data Warehouse Engineer to join their established data team. The Data Warehouse Engineer will be troubleshooting and solving data discrepancies across multiple applications and will be assuring data integrity. The team is working to build cutting edge data platforms, working with modern processing technologies like Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL.
The Data Warehouse Engineer needs to be a SQL expert, be comfortable building ETL from scratch, and will be working with Python scripting. They would participate in cross-functional initiatives and integrate data from various sources.
The company is growing rapidly so it’s a perfect time to come into a seasoned team and make an impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience engineering and Data Warehousing
- Experience with AWS and other cloud services
- Understanding of modern engineering design principles
- Expertise in SQL
- Ability to build ETL pipelines from scratch
- Experience with both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Redshift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with data processing tools like Spark or Hadoop
What You Will Be Doin
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.