Technical Project Manager at Fintech Startup
A Brooklyn based fintech startup in the blockchain space is making buying and selling tokens and assets friction-less. They are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee projects for their web application.
This person will be leading engineers and financial experts while communicating with stakeholders across the organization to drive company goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ delivery software projects
- Able to understand finance and turn financial aspects into developmental requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or an MBA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a fast paced, high tech financial environment
- Understanding of smart contracts
- Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain
- Highly competitive salary based off of experience
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Equity and bonus opportunity
- Paid sick days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.