Lead iOS Engineer
Lead iOS Developer needed for exciting new start-up located in Los Angeles for a contract project. This is a great ground floor opportunity for a hands on iOS engineer to start as the sole developer of an all new app. You will be creating an app which provides a social networking and ecommerce platform for a rapidly growing market.
The company is looking for someone with experience with the entire app development life cycle including design & architecture, development & testing, and launching to the App store.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- Expert with Objective C and Xcode
- Previous experience working on high traffic, pubblic facing apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Science degree from an accredited university
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Great team culture fit is a huge plus
- Experience with Xamarin is highly desirable
- Agile development methodologies
- E commerce industry experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS development (Objective C, Xcode, and Swift)
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible hours/remote options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.