A company in Santa Monica that is a destination for short-form mobile videos is looking for a Product Designer to join their team. Their mission is to capture and present the world's creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. The company enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
If you have a product focus and mindset with a desire to elevate the product visually and functionally then please apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related fields
- 4-6 Years of experience in Product Design
- Solid Foundation in UX/UI Design
- You have a strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma and OSX, iOS & Android
- Ability to build component-based design systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enjoys working with a small team and self-starter
- Huge team player with an empathetic, positive personality
- Hip aesthetic, in touch with pop culture and trends
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.\