Visual Product Designer - Clean Energy
A technology startup revolutionizing the way customers access clean and renewable energy in Santa Monica is on the hunt for a Mid-level Product Designer. This organization uses an all-in-one subscription based model to increase demand for clean energy on the electric grid.
You will be collaborating with a team of two other designers to work on the redesign of the organization's mobile application. Secondarily to this, there are two internal tablet-based applications that are in need of redesign and projects on the consumer facing website. This individual should have 3+ years experience in UX/UI design with a heavy focus on visual and mobile design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years UX/UI design experience in a notable digital-focused organization or startup
- Strong mobile design and prototyping skills
- Interest in the clean energy industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- 50/50 UX/UI design skill set, with a focus on visual design skills
- Prior experience designing customer checkout flows and subscription models
What Will You Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 100% UI / UX
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.