Software Engineer in Test (Python)
A Software Platform Startup located in the Santa Monica area is looking to add a Python focused SDET to their Engineering team. They can pay up to $140,000 base salary for the ideal candidate.
Our client is reshaping the way that live events are experienced by partnering with corporations to deliver catered experiences to different fanbases across industries such as Professional Sports, Music, Comedy, etc. They are looking to bring on a Python focused Software Engineer in Test to automate their testing process for their Web and Mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will be strong Python programming with advanced frameworks such as Robot and Selenium Webdriver for automation. A strong understanding of REST API testing is also desired. The company offers an open and brand new workspace, flexible hours, strong benefits, as well as a driven technology group focused on innovation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years Experience with Software Test Engineering
- Strong Programming experience with Python
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver
- API Testing experience with REST or RESTful
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Startup Experience is a Big Plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation Testing
- 10% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Flexible Hours
- Catered Lunches and Company Happy Hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Spending
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.