We are seeking a Development operations engineer. This person will lead and support initiatives focusing on maintaining availability of our website and other customer facing systems. They will be streamlining our deployment process
- Maintain 99.99% up-time for our website and supporting infrastructure
- Maintain and scale azure solutions within budget constraints
- Manage outages and provide escalation to business owners when needed
- Document current Azure implementation and provide recommendations
- Provide guidance with new azure solutions
- Reduce/budget Azure costs
- Creating alerting on all critical functionality to maintain 99.99% uptime
- Refine Continuous Integration, optimizing build processes and automated deployments.
- Ensure project goals are met within scheduling and budgeting parameters.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Powershell with focus on Azure
- Experience with different monitoring tools (Application Insights and Log Analyzer)
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS)
- Experience in deploying via ARM templates and Power shell script.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployments (CICD).
- Experience in Octopus Deploy
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) with a specific focus on the build and release of the quality software.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
- Proven success working in a fast paced and like scale environment
Benefits & Perks
- Significant personal travel discounts MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
- Generous Paid Time Off program & 9 company holidays
- Flexible work options to support work life balance
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
- Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
- Weekly complimentary chair massages
- Casual Dress code every day!