Senior Network Sales Engineer
A network security startup in San Jose is looking to bring on a Network Sales Engineer to be their first hire for this new team. This company’s software helps verify network infrastructures to make sure it is always operating as it is intended to while helping to also stop online threats and cyber security breaches. As a Network Security Engineer, you will be working with current customers while also building the customer base for this startup through pre/post sales and being a subject matter expert on networking. You will be traveling to customers, with about 20% of the travel being out of the Bay Area. This is a great growth opportunity that needs your networking expertise.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Linux operating systems
- Proficient with networking protocols
- Proficient in one object-oriented language (Python highly preferred)
- Strong with troubleshooting and system fundamentals
- Experience working with pre and post sales
- Must have a CCIE certification
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with public clouds, such as GCP, AWS, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical benefits
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Remote/Flex Hours opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.