Software Data Engineer
A San Francisco tech startup that accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform is looking to add a Software Data Engineer to their growing team. As the first full-time data engineer you will collaborate with the CTO and design and build out their database. You will get the chance to make critical db schema decisions and architectural improvements that lay the DB foundation for the upcoming years.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in software engineering or data engineering. CS or equivalent degree preferred.
- Expert knowledge of at least open-source popular database, both SQL and NoSQL ok.
- Experience building and scaling data pipelines.
- Experience in at least one programming language such as Python, Ruby, Java, or C++.
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working within a startup environment
- Spark or related big data tools
- Web scraping experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary, equity grants, healthcare, (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.