Senior Citrix Engineer/ VDI/ Active Directory/Contract
One of Orange County’s premier technology solution providers. They are looking for a Senior Citrix Engineer that has experience with Active Directory and worked in a Windows or Linux environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 or more years of varied Windows/Linux experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience with Citrix technologies; XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, Sharefile, and Provisioning Services
- Active Directory and Group Policy experience
- Thin Client Management
- Proven history and ability to provide mentorship and informal leadership.
- Proven history of influencing architecture guidelines.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms with customers, staff and management
- Ability to lead and work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Citrix/Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Requested certifications - Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Veeam, Microsoft, NetApp
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 5% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 10 Weeks
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.