Mid-Senior Level Full Stack .NET Developer
A mid sized Saas company located in Buckhead, GA, builds a software that allows its clients to enable complete viability into their finances, analytics on those finances and plan budgets accordingly. They are looking for developers that would be working on the main web based application that will be used by clients daily.
The company is looking to bring on a Full Stack .NET engineer to make sure that the software is running perfectly as well as building out new functionality. A strong candidate would have experience with either asp.net or .netcore, some cloud experience and strong SQL experience. The salary for this position will be starting around $110k a year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- Experience using Azure
- SQL for the back end
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Microservices
- High level API development and consuming
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- 50% Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.