A large university in the Atlanta area is hiring for a new Lead Developer. This new engineer would be brought in to come and produce with high quality code while helping the more junior developers progress technically. They would be working on a highly scalable application to be displayed across all devices. An application for students, with several features.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an accredited university, receive great benefits, and advance your career with a Lead Developer position. This developer needs to have at least 5 years of experience developing with Angular4+/React, Node.js. Any experience with Ionic, AWS, API Gateway or Cloudfront would be a plus! This is a full-time role paying up to $105k, yearly.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree or related experience
- Excellent understanding of Angular4+, and Node.js
- Experience coding in AWS, Ionic
- Extensive knowledge of software development and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Comfortability working in a team environment
- Experience working on a consumer-facing application is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- This is a hands-on role with leadership duties.
- 80% New Developments
- 20% Maintenance
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.