Mid-Level Java Developer
A well-known company in Midtown is looking to bring a Java Developer to work on their cutting-edge platform. You would have the opportunity to be a part of a team of engineers that genuinely care about their work and hold each other accountable. This engineer would be working with Java8/9, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Hands on experience coding with Java, Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Front End Frameworks such as Angular or React
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Back End
- 10% Front End
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with Match
- Flexible Work From Home Policy
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.