An Atlanta headquartered company is looking to add an iOS Developer to their established and innovative team. This company built a platform that advocates for the one-time, part-time, and temporary audiences. The focus for this company is to help others build careers and stable futures.
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of developing high-priority projects and deep tech frameworks. You will be joining a team of driven a supportive engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Github, Git, Bitbucket
- Usage of AWS, REST APIs, Swagger
- Experience with developing mobile iOS applications within complex technical landscapes
- Knowledge of developing, testing, delivering mobile applications
- Experience with Core Data, CocoaPods
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Swift, Objective-C, Xcode
- 20% Core Data, CocoaPods
- 20% AWS, REST APIs, Swagger
- 40% Git, Github
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $XXK/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.