Senior Linux Engineer
This Media Startup located in Downtown Manhattan is looking for a Senior Linux Engineer to join the team. The team works with the recently went through an overhaul and is looking to bring on a couple more engineers.
As a Linux Engineer, you will join a collaborative team to continue rebuilding and supporting the infrastructure for their SaaS platform. They are looking for strong Linux experience and eagerness to learn and grow with more cloud technologies. They offer unique growth opportunities with great programs to learn new skills and hone skills you already have.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems Administration
- AWS or GCP exposure
- Strong scritpting in Bash or Python
- Ansible, Chef, or Puppet for automation
- Maintenance and Buildout of Jenkins Pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on work with Docker
- Development experience with any language
- Kubernetes or Docker Swarm exposure
- Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Terraform)
- 30% Buildout of Jenkins Pipelines
- 20% Linux System Administration
- 20% Management Configuration Management and Automation
- 20% AWS Administration
- 10% Container Orchestration
- Annual salary starting up to $130,000
Your benefits will include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Equity in the company
- Great work culture and a Dog Friendly Office
- Flexible work from home policies
- Weekly Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.