Test Automation Engineer (SDET) Selenium/ Appium
This opportunity provides great challenges, chance to work in a technology driven environment, and a great work-life balance. Their team is dedicated to provide a home like atmosphere to grow and learn with some of the best in the industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience designing and implementing test automation frameworks from scratch
· At least 2 (ideally 5+) years of experience with Java and Selenium Web Driver
· Appium, mobile testing and test automation
· API Test Automation
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Experience with Calabash
· Jenkins, Docker, AWS
What You Will Be Doing:
· Automation Testing: 80%
· Manual Testing: 20%
· Team Collaboration: 30%
· Hands On: 70%
Competitive salary offering up to $125,000 and a generous benefits package
· Comprehensive benefits with vision and dental and minimal out of pocket expense
· 401(k) matching at 3%
· Competitive annual bonus plan
· Work with cutting edge technology
· Small collaborative SaaS engineering team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.