Senior Full Stack Developer
A major consulting company based out of Europe is looking to expand their office in Toronto by adding a Senior C# Developer to their team. They pride themselves on being a welcoming, energetic, and innovative environment that loves to explore new technologies/tools to be as agile as possible. The company partners with large scale, enterprise organizations to provide complete, multidimensional information to help their customers make effective decisions for their business strategies.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent understanding of C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS SQL, and experience with modern web development. In this position you will be responsible for interaction directly with the clients, designing and developing full-stack greenfield solutions. If you are looking for a career and company that provides you with the latest tools and allows you to generate creative solutions – this is the position for you! This opportunity can pay up to $105K with fantastic perks and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle development using a modern .NET stack
- Experience working with AngularJS
- Full-Stack mentality and ability to work with both the front and back end development
- Experience with client (internal or external) communication
- Honest, humble and collaborative mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Understanding of .NET Core
- TDD experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% New Development
- 10% Enhancements
- 70% Back-End
- 30% Front-End
- 75% Hands On development
- 15% Team Collaboration
- 10% Client Interaction
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Free parking
- Great team culture
- Be a part of a growing organization with a long tenured history
- Ample professional growth opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.