Senior Sitecore Developer
A digital agency located in Buckhead, GA, builds out websites for their big name and start up clients alike specializing in sitecore. They are looking for sitecore developers that would be working on several projects and would be brought on as contractors with the intent of hiring for full time.
The company is looking to bring on these developers to make sure that client sites are up and running and look the part. A strong candidate would have experience with Sitecore 8+, .net and SQL . The salary for this position will be starting around $50/hr.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- SQL for the back end
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Azure
- High level API development and consuming
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- 50% Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.