AWS Governance/DevOps Engineer
A leader in the EdTech space with offices in Manhattan is hiring an AWS Governance/DevOps Engineer for their growing team. This is a 6-month contract position that can be extended and potentially converted to full time and they are willing to pay up to $80/hr for the ideal candidate.
The AWS Governance/DevOps Engineer will join a highly collaborative team focused on systems and life cycle management and be responsible for their enterprise level AWS environment and implementing governance and security controls leveraging tools like Systems Manager, Guard Duty, AWS Config, Cloud Custodian etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of DevOps experience in a Linux server environment
- 2+ Years AWS Governance experience focused on budget, tagging, identity and access management, compliance etc.
- Experience with Terraform, Saltstack and/or Ansible
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Rundeck, CodeDeploy, TravisCI, CircleCI etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Nomad, Consul, Swarm, Mesos etc.
- Experience being embedded on development teams
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% AWS Governance
- 20% AWS build out and automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive hourly compensation starting up to $80/hour (plus overtime eligibility, bonuses, as applicable)
As a contractor, your benefits will include: (include all relevant perks!)
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Paid sick time
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.