Senior ASP.NET Engineer
This Irvine health company is a global leader in the science of heart valves and monitoring systems. The project is an innovative health IT application that will revolutionize the way that heart disease is diagnosed and treated. They are growing so rapidly they are bring on several personal including a Senior ASP.NET Engineer for their Irvine team. This is a full time on-site position. The ideal candidate will have professional experience developing with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Azure, Angular.JS 2, and SQL and have above average communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years+ professional experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL, and MVC
- 2 years+ with Angular.JS 2+
- Professional experience developing with Microsoft Azure
- Above average communication skills
- Comfortable working with external internal business users
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Leadership experience
- Agile experience
- Prior work with a SaaS application
- Prior work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Generous Compensation: Up to $150,000k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with stock options
- Bonus structure, based on performance
- Indoor gym including basketball courts, on-campus cafeteria, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.