Front End Web Developer
Are you interested in working on large scale IoT platforms that not only improve quality of life but are also ecofriendly? Well this lighting solutions company is looking to add a Front End Web Developer to their team to help build out the brand new web platform that will help set up and control smart buildings. If you have developed a healthy senses of humour and have at least 5 years of professional development experience then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Understanding of the engineering aspects of software development (API version compatibilities, Continuous Integration, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with TypeScript, or WebGL are nice to haves
- Containerization and Microservices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Possibility of 1 to 2 days remote per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.