Senior Front End Engineer
A cybersecurity company located in the heart of Silicon Valley is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for building out their UI for their network verification and analytics platform. Your work will directly connect the consumer with the product, and will be valued company wide. They are looking for someone who is an expert with modern front end frameworks such as Vue.JS. If you are looking for a position with growth, and the ability to learn new tech, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of Front End Experience
- Experience with Vue or other modern frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with a cross-functional team
- B.S. in C.S. or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of backend technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Vue
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.