Principal Front End Engineer / Angular
One of the leading marketing companies in the Bay Area is looking to hire a Principal Front End/Full Stack Engineer. As an engineering team member, you'll design, develop, test and maintain software for their Applications and software infrastructure. Based on your expertise and interest, you have the freedom to choose between front end-focused role (with Angular), or a full-stack-focused role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in a front end or full stack role
- Expert with Angular JS
- Experience maintaining large and growing code bases in a fast-moving environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full Stack experience with Python/Java is a plus
- Experience with Rest APIs for developing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular JS/Python
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.