Software Engineer - Content Management System
A nationwide digital agency firm, with an office in Roswell, is looking for a software developer with content management system(s) experience. The developer will be working on numerous applications for clients including, Harley Davidson, Acuity brands,Marriott and others.
As a developer you will be working with the Microsoft stack (C#/ASP.NET/MVC/SQL), Angular 2+, and content management systems (Sitecore, Episerver, Kentico, Umbraco or similar system). Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience, excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn new technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, IT or other STEM field)
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Experience building WCF web services
- Experience using ORM tools (Linq, Entity Framework etc.)
- Ability to write queries, triggers and stored procedures within SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angular 2, 4, 5, or 6 experience is a plus
- Prior work in a digital agency
- Ability to think outside the box
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Frontend Development
- 75% Backend/Middle-tier Development
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, content management systems (Sitecore, Episerver, Kentico, Umbraco etc.)
- 90% New development and 10% maintenance
- 10% Architecture/Design, 90% coding
- 100% Collaboration with team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Multiple insurance plans (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) with match
- Accumulated time off
- Experience working on numerous applications with multiple clients
- Excellent compensation package
- Yearly salary review
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.