Python Developer / River North
I’m working with a company that’s trying to help individuals rent unused assets (think AirBNB, Facebook, Uber, or Alibaba- All wildly successful companies that don’t “own” anything) with they’re freshly revamped platform.
They were located in the West Loop but recently moved to River North (i.e. easier commute) and with a bigger space they plan to grow out their development team.
You would come in as a Python Developer using Flask, RESTful APIs, Cloud technologies (AWS or GCP), containerization, and ideally some front-end experience using React (not a hard requirement so a good opportunity to gain fullstack exposure) to help scale out their main platform.
If you want to get involved with a successful start up and work as a true jack-of-all-trades, send me your resume.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python Web Development – ideally 3 or 5 years of professional experience
- Django, Flask, or Sanic web frameworks
- RESTful API experience
- Cloud-hosted technology (Amazon or Google Cloud)
- Containerization experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using React
- Any automation, CI/CD, or infrastructure experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Web Development
- 20% R&D/Proof of concept/Infrastructure
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration/mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with a match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- New office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. PERM1