Our Client is a digital e-Commerce company. They are looking for application developers to build software using Microsoft programming languages and technologies of the .NET framework, including creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and provide technical support.
In this role, developers will be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects, be a good team player and excellent communicator with passionate about .NET framework and software design/architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the latest .NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Understanding of legacy Microsoft technologies of VB6/VC++6 is an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months, possibility of extension/full time conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.