Technical Director of Mobile Engineering
A fast growing, well-funded, and innovative startup company in Atlanta is hiring for a VP of Mobile Engineering to lead their engineering team. The company is building a revolutionary FinTech platform that allows consumers to improve their lifestyle. As the VP of Mobile Engineering, you will be responsible for scaling the technical team and helping transform the business by delivering innovative solutions. .
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience with at least 2+ years executive leadership experience
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- Technically proficient building consumer mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Technically experienced working in a modern technical environment with best software development practices
- While this is a VP of Mobile Engineering position, you must show hands-on technical guidance and leadership
- Must have experience mentorship software engineering team
- BS in CS and/ or MS in CS is highly preferred
- Running and leading a lean Agile team
- Doing end to end architecture
- Responsible for release management
- This is a position that's heavily involved with leading the mobile teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Plentiful PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.