One of the largest aerospace companies in the world is looking to bring on a fullstack developer to work on an internal Ecommerce platform that sells old or used airplane parts to commercial airlines. They are looking for someone who is career oriented and willing to work with and learn various new tech tools. Offer up to $40/hour and benefits. 6-12 month contract with possibility of being flipped to fulltime.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in using Angular 2+ Framework
- Familiarity with Node.js or any other BackEnd server language (Java, Python,C)
- 2+ years of professional development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related engineering field.
- AWS experience is a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats at one time
- Flexibility working with different technologies
- Someone who thrives under pressure
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular 2+
- 30% Node.js
- 10% Express.js
- 10% Mongo Data Store
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $40/hour, DOE (6-9 months)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.