Android Engineer Job
This established Toronto startup has built an AI-enabled financial tool for small business owners to manage everything from taxes, expenses, receipts and more. Their platforms works with all the top financial institutions to make things as simple as possible.
Currently, looking for a mid to senior level Android Engineer that is a Java expert and is ready to take on a Kotlin opportunity. On top of the Android experience the right person for this role needs to love problem solving and always striving to improve processes. If you’re interested in working for a well-funded fintech startup in the heart of Toronto then apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years of native Android experience
- Expert in Java development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with Kotlin is a nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Published apps in the store
- Prior experience working on financial technology
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 Weeks of Vacation
- Medical Dental and Vision Coverage
- Great team culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.