Senior DBA (West Suburbs, MSSQL)
Looking to drive your career forward? A west suburbs company that provides a host of electronic management tools that connect vehicle providers to buyers is looking to bring on a senior DBA with a true passion for their work and excellent communication ability. This person will assist in administration duties centered around core company applications, mentoring less experienced DBA's and be a true go-to person for solutions regarding troubleshooting and performance tuning issues. The ideal candidate is strong with SQL, T-SQL, PowerShell, and either Azure or AWS, and has both administration and development experience. They have a grind and unwind collaborative culture with one day a week work from home and solid benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Database Administration Experience
- 3+ Years’ Experience maintaining multiple databases
- 1+ Years of T-SQL development experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PowerShell Experience is a BIG plus
- Azure or AWS Experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110-120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with Match
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 1 Day Work From Home Per Week